I'm not sure how many of you use TapaTalk. But if you do, have you noticed that it appears sometimes as if TapaTalk is not updating, i.e. showing all the latest posts? And this include using the pull down to refresh...
Unless I'm not using it right...
- 11-25-2012, 10:01 PM #2
I just tested this via iMores Forums app and same thing. The Participated section is not up to 'date'. Very weird...
Maybe it only updates after X minutes, despite the pull to refresh...
- 11-25-2012, 10:12 PM #5
My tapatalk app doesn't update for me unless I'm on wifi. If I'm on the cellular data network, it won't even work.http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...DSC0257222.jpg
My first pride and joy: 2008 Mazda3 S Touring
- 11-25-2012, 10:24 PM #8
- 11-25-2012, 10:51 PM #9
- 11-26-2012, 12:20 AM #11
- By iLive an iLife in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 11-18-2011, 09:28 AM
- By MsEYE in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 46Last Post: 07-08-2011, 07:56 PM
- By MsEYE in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 23Last Post: 02-02-2011, 08:59 PM
- By holland_patrick in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2009, 10:01 PM
- By JGold in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 08-28-2009, 05:39 PM