- iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Pair Panic HD - out now for your lovely iPad device
Pair Panic is out now, purpose built for your lovely iPad devices. [url=http://www.panicbarn.com]panicbarn.com | Make games don't panic[/url]
So what is Pair Panic?
A high score game where the only limit to scoring big is your memory. You have 60 seconds to search a deck of cards for pairs. If you can remember where pairs are you can link them together into combo's - bank pairs or combo's for bonus time and points.
You can also complete in-game quests to level up and earn rewards which can help you achieve bigger combo's and even higher scores.
36 levels, a classic Pairs mode for a more relaxed challenge and with gamecenter and retina support.
If you like puzzley memory games (is that even a genre?), check it out.
Thanks for reading.
- - - Updated - - -
Last edited by panicbarn; 11-21-2012 at 03:57 AM.
- By Allyson Kazmucha in forum AccessoriesReplies: 60Last Post: 04-05-2012, 09:59 AM
- By BLiNK in forum iOS 5Replies: 161Last Post: 08-18-2011, 10:29 AM
- By Nina Singh in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-22-2011, 10:47 AM
- By ipadmaster in forum Original iPadReplies: 27Last Post: 02-02-2011, 05:08 PM
- By ignmdq in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2010, 12:45 PM