before there's this taskmanager like to my ipad2-wifi.
whenever I touch my battery icon, there is this some sort of task manager appearing.
you see disabling of sounds, gps, the auto lock down to 1 min, then clearing the opened apps and having the icon fix.
I really dont know whats that but I wanted that app back. anyone can help?
- - - Updated - - -
not sure if it's from cydia or something, I really need it to save up my battery consumption >_>
- 11-16-2012, 07:52 AM #2
Re: task manager?
haven't heard that one before.
looks like that but it's not
- 11-19-2012, 08:45 AM #4
- By fil0727 in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 17Last Post: 02-04-2013, 02:35 AM
- By raydicks in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-19-2011, 11:02 AM
- By Mickyfin in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 7Last Post: 12-02-2010, 04:20 PM
- By evolancer13 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-25-2010, 05:04 PM
- By JGold in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 72Last Post: 12-27-2009, 08:06 PM