I want to gift a couple apps to my mom, but am not familiar with the process. I remember seeing the gifting option before the new App Store on my iPhone, but now it's not there or I am missing something. So I see its still possible in iTunes on my PC, but I only see people only able to redeem through the iTunes software when I search the web. Her phone is her PC, so is it still this way? Thanks.
- 11-16-2012, 04:31 AM #2
- 11-16-2012, 04:47 AM #3
- 11-16-2012, 08:41 AM #5
Yeah I wish there was a option to just purchase the app for somebody and be able to send it to them like you can do on blackberry's app world. Hopefully we can get a feature like that soon.
Tapatalking"My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell
- 11-16-2012, 09:09 AM #6
- 11-16-2012, 09:11 AM #7"My personal hobbies are reading, listening to music, and silence." Edith Sitwell
- 11-16-2012, 09:41 AM #8
- 11-16-2012, 09:47 AM #9
- 11-16-2012, 10:33 AM #10
That is my main concern at this point. They don't use a PC as they live in a very rural area. So if they need to use iTunes to download the app I gift then it won't work. I was hoping someone has already tried this before. Thanks guys. I am sure someone will pop in with an experience.
- 11-16-2012, 11:13 AM #12
- By Ginbill in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-24-2011, 05:33 PM
- By AndrewEwing in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 06-21-2010, 09:00 PM
- By brdgolf1 in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-17-2009, 07:34 PM
- By iDelux in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2008, 12:01 PM
- By Oguzhan in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-21-2008, 07:12 AM