- 11-09-2012, 04:53 PM #2
What app are you talking about?
Sent from my iP5 using TapatalkIf I helped you - Please hit that little +REP button
It looks like an old-school scale next to the report button
iPhone 5 32GB in Slate
iPod Touch 64GB in Black - Cracked - Needs Repair
- 01-06-2013, 11:57 PM #3iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
- 01-07-2013, 12:59 AM #4
Such fraud! Corey is the publisher of the app and it appears that 90% of the reviews were written by him. Piece of schit app, frustrates me to see people play these games. If you want people to buy your app take more time to write a quality application.
- iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Re: Invisible Alert
Corey here. Yes I am the owner of the Invisible Alert app. I created this app after nearly losing my life from a workplace accident. I had an app development company create the app for me to inform loved ones when you are need need of assistance. I am a tradesman with no IT experience and I am not sure why you say fraud when I have not written one review of my app.
You need to get your facts correct before passing judgement, get out of your dark corner and get a life instead of hiding behind your keyboard.
- By ILBandit in forum iPhone 4Replies: 12Last Post: 06-13-2010, 08:15 AM
- By Alienware_51 in forum AccessoriesReplies: 20Last Post: 03-08-2010, 10:36 AM
- By iLoveiPhones in forum AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 01-30-2009, 11:40 AM
- By bergman in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2008, 02:53 PM
- By duhockey in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-30-2008, 08:51 PM