Remote control app and hardware
This post could fit under "apps" and "accessories". I'd like to control my sound system from my iPad, but I don't want a plug-in IR emitter. My concept would use either WiFi or BlueTooth to communicate with a receiver that emits the appropriate IR signal to control the sound system, tv, etc.. )I'm aware there are a couple of systems that include plug-in IR emitters for the iDevice. I'm not interested in those.)
Does such a system exist?
- 10-02-2012, 10:09 AM #2iPhone Beginner
- 64 Posts
Re: Remote control app and hardware
Check out the Griffin Beacon on Amazon, it's blue tooth, and requires no plugin devices for the iDevice, just software.
Amazon.com: Griffin Beacon Universal Remote Control for iPod touch, iPhone and iPad: Cell Phones & Accessories
- 10-02-2012, 09:56 PM #4
- 10-03-2012, 01:38 AM #5
- 10-12-2012, 06:11 AM #6
- By Patricksmangann in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2011, 08:58 AM
- By abdijusttmusic in forum iPhone 4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-07-2010, 08:22 AM
- By bLampert in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2009, 04:03 PM
- By gruswitz in forum iMore.com - Site News, Feedback, HelpReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2008, 07:43 PM