I recall seeing a post earlier on in the month quoting Starbucks saying that they'd have their iOS app updated to work with passbook by the end of the month.
I guess they have 5.5 hours left if they're going by pacific time.
Was anyone else looking forward to using passbook?
- 09-30-2012, 08:41 PM #2
- 09-30-2012, 10:54 PM #3
i am, not that opening the app is a big deal but just walking into the store with the card already open would be nice Black iPhone 5 64 GB VZW on iOS 6.1 b 2 iPad 3rd Gen Black 16GB Black MacBook 13" 2008 20" iMac Late 2007 Apple TV 2 2009 13' MacBook Pro
- 10-19-2012, 05:44 AM #5iPhone Newbie
- 27 Posts
Thank you for the share. Starbucks support has been shown by Apple in demonstrations of Passbook and iOS 6. In fact, the initial list of passbook ios 6 supported apps in the iOS 6 App Store is missing a number of companies that had been advertised, including Apple's own retail store application. Hope Apple will look into this and release an updated version.
- By lornaevo in forum The 'Off Topic' LoungeReplies: 29Last Post: 04-18-2012, 02:04 AM
- By imosmo in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-26-2011, 05:06 AM
- By rstark18 in forum iOS 5Replies: 14Last Post: 10-08-2011, 05:59 PM
- By Corey in forum Apps & GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 10-07-2011, 12:15 AM
- By aznmixplate in forum Other OS's and DevicesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2009, 01:27 AM