Download landscape documents and more paper sizes for Pages for iPhone and iPad!

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
So one of the huge annoyances of Pages for iOS is that there are only 2 paper sizes (letter and A4) AND that the document must be in portrait. But!if you create a different sized document in landscape with Pages on Mac and open it on your iPad or iPhone, Pages for iOS will respect the size and orientation of the document.

Well, I want to create a bunch of "templates" of commonly used paper sizes for you all and wanted to know which ones you'd like to see included in the list :)

Update: TEMPLATES!

Here they are!

After picking up the ones you want, I recommend grouping them up into a folder so they don't clutter up your main document screen.

When using any of these templates, make sure you duplicate it first before making any changes so that you don't lose the original template.

Last edited:

iSRS

iOS & macOS Champion, Trusted Member
Champion
Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
Wondering if the 8.5x11 landscape is pointing to the legal portrait. I tried a couple of times to make sure i picked the right link These are awesome, in any event! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wyatt

Jul 28, 2008
Visit site
This is awesome Leanna, thanks.

NOTE: The links to the 5.5x8.5 Half letter portrait, 5.5x8.5 Half letter landscape are broken (Error 404) and the 8x10 landscape redirects to the 8x10 portrait. All the others work fine.

Dadman

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Other Pages Question

Thanks this is great. Do you think Apple will ever bring better font formatting to Pages? I'm specifically referring to the ability to highlight text. This seems like a simple task. Or should be.

Any thoughts?

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Thanks this is great. Do you think Apple will ever bring better font formatting to Pages? I'm specifically referring to the ability to highlight text. This seems like a simple task. Or should be.

Any thoughts?
I think so, eventually, yes. Now that Apple finally has iOS versions of their entire iLife suite, hopefully they can dedicate resources to improving the iWork suite.

Leanna Lofte

App and photo editor
Sep 7, 2008
Visit site
Tap your screen once after it opens in Safari. You should see two buttons overlay the document in the upper right hand corner. One is to open in pages, the other is to open in any other supporting apps you may have.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

RonnyR

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
A few templates I would like to have on my iPad

Hello,
A few templates I would like to have on my iPad for Pages app are:

- A5 portrait
- A5 landscape
- A4 & letter landscape trifold (if possible)

I only have access to Windows PC's so I'm unable to make them myself;)
Thanks upfront,
Ronny

P.S. Just a suggestion a zip-archive containing all templates to have on the iPad and then you always can restore it if someone accidently forgots to make a copy and alter the template.:cool:

dwest100

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
I love you!

:) seriously, if I could I would give you a big old' hug and a kiss for doing this. I've replaced my Mac with the new iPad so there's not a way for me to get around this problem...other than you, you beautiful, wonderful person you :)

Thanks so much,

dwest100

Apr 11, 2012
Visit site
Could you do an 11x17 please?

I only have an iPad and no access to pages on a pc. Could you do an 11x17 portrait so I can publish a calendar? You are a gem to do all of these! That's the only one missing I think.

bizworldusa

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
All the links are work fine now. Thanks Leanna for sharing these awesome links.......

Thank you
<a href="http://www.bizworldusa.com/">Bizworldusa</a>

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711