Cost2Drive iPhone App - Promo Codes

Cost2Drive

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Ever wonder how much it costs to drive somewhere? Or if its cheaper to drive or fly?

We just launched the Cost2Drive iPhone application that makes it easy to calculate the cost of driving anywhere in the US based on current gas prices along your route. This app is the most sophisticated fuel calculator in the market and in the 2 weeks since launch it's already been featured in Autoblog and on CBS Radio and was just named App of the Week in a tech blog.

The app locates gas prices at refueling points along your route to account for regional variations in gas prices, and locates real time prices for 3 grades of fuel (regular, premium and diesel) from over 100,000 retail outlets across the US. For routes over 200 miles it also displays the cheapest airfare found on Kayak so you can see if it?s cheaper to fly or drive.

You can select and store up to 5 vehicles in the app and quickly compare the driving costs of each of them with a simple swipe of your finger. The app also allows you to manually enter and save vehicles that aren?t yet in our database of over 20,000 vehicles, such as RVs or motorcycles.

You can also view a map of the route with refueling points and the cheapest gas at those points (Note - this is via the Safari Web browser).

2 Promo Codes are provided below. Please let us know if you use them, and we?ll add some more. Thanks and let us know what you think by providing feedack in this thread or leaving a review in the iTunes app store.

TALPXWP7LAHE
993JJ7FR9474

Last edited:

Cost2Drive

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Happy to send a few promo codes to TiPd to distribute as well, but can't send a direct message to you yet as I don't have enough posts. Please let me know if there is someone else I should direct them to.

Thanks!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Send to leanna @ tipb dot com - she's the app editor.

And thanks direct from me this time. :) I was able to use 3MPNH9MXFFRW.

Cost2Drive

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
More promo codes

Thanks all. Below are 2 more promo codes, and please continue to send us feedback on the app. We really appreciate all the great comments and suggestions.

Happy Driving!
Jim

L9MFN4LWNRJ9
3NP767KK66KA

Reactions: bamf-hacker

Cost2Drive

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
Cost2Drive now a Top 10 Travel App!!

Hi Everyone!! Thanks so much for trying out our app. Thanks to you and TiPb the Cost2Drive iPhone App has catapulted to a Top 10 ranking in the paid travel app category! This is so AWESOME!!:)

THANK YOU ALL!!

Cost2Drive

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
We're now #6!! More promo codes

Thanks everyone for checking out our new app! We're now ranked #6 in the Travel App paid category. To thank you for your help we're providing 2 more promo codes below. Enjoy! :)

7XFM96JLFXRL
PP97N3MYJWF9

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I was playing around with the app and it's great. My son had me trying our upcoming trip in all different cars to see the one that cost the most.

:tup: to a great app!

Cost2Drive

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
RE: Tolls

Thanks so much. We do try and make it fun to use, so happy to see your son was enjoying it :)

We do get alot of questions around tolls. We don't currently include them in the app, but I'd love to get a sense from this community how important they think toll costs are when driving. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Thanks so much. We do try and make it fun to use, so happy to see your son was enjoying it :)

We do get alot of questions around tolls. We don't currently include them in the app, but I'd love to get a sense from this community how important they think toll costs are when driving. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

Tolls would be a HUGE +. That was the first question my wife had when we calculated our trip to NJ in a few weeks. The trip will be about $31 in gas, but there is another $20 in tolls we have to factor in.