- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Garage Band for Original iPad
I am basically trying to figure out if it is worth upgrading to iPad2. I do not need the video cameras as my iPhone 4 is just fine for that...however, I do use Garage Band and was wondering if the original iPad will support it. Anyone know?
- 03-09-2011, 09:19 AM #2
- 03-10-2011, 08:55 AM #3
- 03-10-2011, 06:21 PM #4
- 03-10-2011, 08:51 PM #5
- 03-10-2011, 09:59 PM #6
- 03-11-2011, 03:24 PM #7
- 03-25-2011, 03:50 PM #8iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
Smart Instruments - Still using them?
Full Disclosure - we're the developers of Stealth Bee Jam, an iPad music app that is targeted at non-musicians just like GarageBand's Smart Instruments.
We have our opinions about GB's Smart Instruments, but we're very interested in yours.
- Are you still playing with them?
- Have you been able to create songs that are worthy of sharing?
- Did you encounter any limitations?
- What is your wish list for improving Smart Instruments?
Thanks in advance for your perspectives.
- 03-28-2011, 02:35 PM #9
- 03-28-2011, 06:29 PM #10
- 04-12-2011, 03:33 PM #11