Sirius XM radio

lv1

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am interested in peoples experience with Sirius XM on the Iphone 4. Did a search on this forum but not too much feedback fro users of this app.

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
I've been using this app since it's release(I've always had the premium online account for 2.99/month). I personally love the app. On m iP4 and my iPad the app is just the best. If you're a Stern fan, he's on there now so it's even more functional. I plan on selling my incar unit and going strictly streaming SiriusXM only.

Reactions: anon(52425)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
The problem with the app is that it doesn't offer all the stations. The ones I listen to aren't offered through the app - check what you listen to before buying.

shinbone

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I've been using this app since it's release(I've always had the premium online account for 2.99/month). I personally love the app. On m iP4 and my iPad the app is just the best. If you're a Stern fan, he's on there now so it's even more functional. I plan on selling my incar unit and going strictly streaming SiriusXM only.

Can you run this app in background (multi-task?) . . . baba-booey !

cariduros

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
The old version ran great in the background, but the new one that just came out, version 1.41 I think, does not run in the background at all. Very annoying while I do my daily 5 mile run.:mad:

Bionicspyder

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
You can also get a 7 day free trial on the website so give it a shot. I agree with Alli however, didn't have all the standard XM channels I was looking for.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner