Watch Orientation

madg1976

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Gay, just like me. Oh.. you meant... Left wrist, crown to the left. I don't accidentally press crown when placing my hand on a surface.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Usually left wrist, crown on right. I use to do the reverse crown thing, but with long sleeve dress shirts where the watch barely fits under the cuff, I found it triggering the buttons more often than having crown on right side. Maybe if I take a vacation some place warm, I'll go back to reverse crown.

Jbagley

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Left handed... still wore my watches on my left wrist... until the Apple Watch... I'm sleeved on my left arm and my tattoos kept locking out my watch... so now its on my right wrist with buttons to the right side.

Chibster83

May 29, 2016
Visit site
Left wrist - left side. I do a lot of cycling. With my hands on the handlebars, my wrists are flexed hard and I was getting false trigggers of the Digital Crown that way.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Left wrist, right side. So far I have not had any accidental touches when working out. I tried flipping it just to see what it was like and I'm glad I don't need to. It would drive me mad.

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
How do you use your watch I personally have mine on my left wrist and my crown on the left side

Out of curiosity, do you have any problem getting your band to lock? I wanted to try my crown on the left side but I had trouble getting the bands to lock.

LillyISabelle

Apr 1, 2017
Visit site
Out of curiosity, do you have any problem getting your band to lock? I wanted to try my crown on the left side but I had trouble getting the bands to lock.

Nope I havent really had any issues I use the locking piece at top and then the band part on the botton

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site

If you swapped the band positions after rotating the Watch, wouldn't fastening the bands be no different than before?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73