New Bands!!! Who's getting them?

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Apple released the new Spring collection today and Nike+ bands as separate purchases.

Who is getting some of the new bands? I for one will be getting at least one of the Nike+ bands. I have wanted one since I saw them, but hated the third party ones.

Buy Apple Watch Bands - Apple

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I'm happy with my third-party Nike Black/Volt band, but I will get at least one of the new striped, semi-NATO bands. There might be another Sport band in my future. I still pine for the Classic Buckle Leather.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I know a guy that has the original green band ?????? and wants the black or white Nike+ band ??????

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
My favorite Apple band is the Leather Classic Buckle, Saddle Brown. It's been 'updated' with a new buckle, and I'm not too crazy about it. Maybe down the road.

I found one at Best Buy (B&H was OOS) and I had a $50 gift card, and now Bob's my uncle. <whew> The new hotness will have to wait a bit.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If I decide to purchase another Watch band, it will be to replace either the white or black sports band that I already own, but thus far, both are holding up quite well.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
My Nike watch came with the black/volt band so I plan on getting the other Nike colors as well soon. I ordered a black and product red band over the weekend.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I might grab a few of the pastel colors for the summer to go with my Stainless Series 1
Same here. The choice of fluoroelastomer for the bands looks great in pastels.

I like the Camellia and might pick that one up since it's only available for a limited time.

Is it more limited than the other bands? I didn't see that. And when I look up camellia I don't see a reference to color. I'm gonna need a bigger dictionary.

In another thread I somehow got the idea that the Black/Volt Nike+ band wouldn't be available separately and said so. Oops.

jorge Hewitson

Feb 27, 2016
Visit site
I like this (Midnight Blue Woven Nylon), it is a variation of existing colors, but, I like the darkest tone in general.
4fbe52273b7c7709506fb41200328ff3.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro