Charging % question

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Yes, me too. Some days' end there's a lot of battery left. But I don't like it to get below 50% ever, and you never really know when you're going to have a particularly active day and drain the Watch.

mark-d

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I use Sleep++ so I charge my watch before bed. Goes on the disc which is on my desk every night as I prep for my next day's show and then back on before bed, into flight mode and sleep++ activated.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Seems like there are to many YES answers so I'm going to screw the results and say no :D haha

I personally don't like charging over night. I know batteries are good these days and it won't 'over charge' but still have that small 'fear'. I just put it on charge when i get home and its normally fully charged before i go to bad anyway. :)

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site
SS AW goes on the charger overnight. Nike+ does not. After my morning run wearing the Nike+, it goes on the charger for the day in place of the SS.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
Yes, gets placed back on the charger usually when I come in from work. I don't think my watch has ever gotten below 40% really.

eckl

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Usually leave the watch with on the charger when I got home and shower. Pick it up before bed for sleep tracking. Will go back on charger evening of the following day. Battery is good.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner