Hello

My sister in law just received an Apple Watch and she's been wearing a Fitbit for the past year. How do I get the watch pedometer and other readings to reflect onto the Fitbit app so we can still challenge each other and see weekly steps etc...

I've looked into sync solver and I've read some iffy reviews about how it doesn't sync all steps and some other things.

Please let me know what you guys use and how to get it rolling so I can challenge here again.

Thanks.
    12-25-2016 11:02 PM
    Hello

My sister in law just received an Apple Watch and she's been wearing a Fitbit for the past year. How do I get the watch pedometer and other readings to reflect onto the Fitbit app so we can still challenge each other and see weekly steps etc...

I've looked into sync solver and I've read some iffy reviews about how it doesn't sync all steps and some other things.

Please let me know what you guys use and how to get it rolling so I can challenge here again.

Thanks.
    There's an app called Power Sync that works well for me. You can purchase the ability for it to sync automatically, but I just sync mine every morning.
    12-26-2016 06:11 PM
    There's an app called Power Sync that works well for me. You can purchase the ability for it to sync automatically, but I just sync mine every morning.
    Awesome. Thank you.

So you use an Apple Watch and the results reflect in the Fitbit app?

The description sounds like your Fitbit syncs to health.
    12-26-2016 06:34 PM
    But my understanding is that the data synced via Power Sync cannot be used for challenges.
    12-26-2016 06:34 PM
    But my understanding is that the data synced via Power Sync cannot be used for challenges.
    Ohh man. Fingers crossed. Lol
    12-26-2016 06:35 PM
    Awesome. Thank you.

So you use an Apple Watch and the results reflect in the Fitbit app?

The description sounds like your Fitbit syncs to health.
    It syncs both ways. Just make sure you have it enabled to both read and wrote data.
    Ohh man. Fingers crossed. Lol
    I missed the part about challenges, my apologies.
    12-26-2016 06:36 PM
    How often does the Apple Watch sync with the Health app?
    01-28-2017 08:39 PM
    I don't know.
    01-29-2017 04:53 AM