Hey there I had a Apple Watch about 3 months ago I then got rid of it and got another one. Well I had paid for a few faces and I just got a new watch and they are not there and I can't find them at all.... any idea what is going on?

Thanks
    10-25-2016 02:58 PM
    Hey there I had a Apple Watch about 3 months ago I then got rid of it and got another one. Well I had paid for a few faces and I just got a new watch and they are not there and I can't find them at all.... any idea what is going on?

Thanks
    You had pay for faces? Is it possible? Sorry for the question, but this interest me a lot, where did you find it?

For me problem is different. After upgrading to watchOS 3 almost no app is working on my watch anymore. This is really annoying...

Cheers,
    10-25-2016 03:20 PM
    I bought them before I think it was with os2
    10-25-2016 07:10 PM
    I didn't know there were custom faces on the Apple Watch (outside of the modifications you can make to the existing faces).
    10-26-2016 02:39 AM
    Only Apple has faces for the Watches, and there are no custom faces except for the Herms and the Nike+ Watches.

So either somebody came up with a way to jailbreak and sideload the Watch with some custom faces, you have a Pebble and not an Apple Watch and got scammed, or you got scammed.

Or you probably bought custom wallpapers that you use with the Photos watch face. If that's the case, they should be on your phone, and then loaded onto your watch. You then select the Photo watch face and combine it with your desired photo. That's my guess anyway.

You need to provide a lot more information, because what you've said so far is way too vague.
    DarkKnight08 likes this.
    10-26-2016 03:37 AM