Watch faces missing

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Sep 10, 2010
Visit site
Hey there I had a Apple Watch about 3 months ago I then got rid of it and got another one. Well I had paid for a few faces and I just got a new watch and they are not there and I can't find them at all.... any idea what is going on?

Thanks

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Hey there I had a Apple Watch about 3 months ago I then got rid of it and got another one. Well I had paid for a few faces and I just got a new watch and they are not there and I can't find them at all.... any idea what is going on?

Thanks

You had pay for faces? Is it possible? Sorry for the question, but this interest me a lot, where did you find it?

For me problem is different. After upgrading to watchOS 3 almost no app is working on my watch anymore. This is really annoying...

Cheers,

Devhux

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I didn't know there were custom faces on the Apple Watch (outside of the modifications you can make to the existing faces).

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
Only Apple has faces for the Watches, and there are no custom faces except for the Herm?s and the Nike+ Watches.

So either somebody came up with a way to jailbreak and sideload the Watch with some custom faces, you have a Pebble and not an Apple Watch and got scammed, or you got scammed.

Or you probably bought custom wallpapers that you use with the Photos watch face. If that's the case, they should be on your phone, and then loaded onto your watch. You then select the Photo watch face and combine it with your desired photo. That's my guess anyway.

You need to provide a lot more information, because what you've said so far is way too vague.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative