Anyone pickup a Nike + Edition yet?

0pusX

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Anyone find one of these in store, or has yours been delivered yet?

Impressions?

Looks like 3-4 weeks delivery.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully, the members who have gotten their Nike+ Edition Watch will reply soon.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Picked mine up yesterday. Every Apple Store in my area (there's about 4) had all colors and sizes in stock. As of this morning there were few left. I picked up a volt/black 42mm. I ordered my wife a 38mm in the same color combo this morning for pickup later in the morning. I was surprised as I expected them to be very hard to find. In fact I ordered my original Nike edition on Nike.com and it's slated to be here on Monday. Nike allows returns in store with online purchases so I'll return it that way. It's a slick looking watch!

wesee

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Just got mine. I wasn't looking to buy the Nike+ version, but the regular aluminum one was not in until December. I noticed that they had the Nike + in store with the black and gray band. I end up with a cool band and my watch right now, so I'm happy.

At 55 with a few minor health issues, I don't do a lot of running, but I do jog or walk about an hour a day. The original Watch has been a great motivator, and the extra Nike bling may push me more.

None of my friends have the Apple Watch to share activity with. I'm wondering if there's an iMore user group to join and share with?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods