I'm joining the Apple Watch club. I've held out for long enough. With the new Series 2 release causing the Series 1 prices to drop, seems like the perfect time to pick one up.
    Just_Me_D and Spencerdl like this.
    10-03-2016 02:07 PM
    Congrats! What did you buy and did you order online or pick up in store?
    10-03-2016 04:06 PM
    I'm joining the Apple Watch club. I've held out for long enough. With the new Series 2 release causing the Series 1 prices to drop, seems like the perfect time to pick one up.
    I doubt you'll regret purchasing it, unless, of course, you've got unrealistic expectations of it...
    10-03-2016 04:22 PM
    Congrats! What did you buy and did you order online or pick up in store?
    I went with the Apple Watch Series 1 in Space Grey. 42 mm. I ordered from the Apple Store app and picked it up in store. Couldn't have been simpler. I'm definitely enjoying it so far.
    10-03-2016 07:51 PM
    I doubt you'll regret purchasing it, unless, of course, you've got unrealistic expectations of it...
    Nah. I've had the Pebble. I'm used to the smart watch world. So I know what I'm getting myself into. I just wanted something that blended better with iOS. And the Apple Pay integration is awesome.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    10-03-2016 07:52 PM
    I went with the Apple Watch Series 1 in Space Grey. 42 mm. I ordered from the Apple Store app and picked it up in store. Couldn't have been simpler. I'm definitely enjoying it so far.
    Congrats on your purchase. I've had a stainless steel "Series 0" for about a year and love it. It's the perfect companion device.
    Spencerdl and Quis89 like this.
    10-03-2016 07:54 PM
    I'm still rocking my first gen AW and is still new, given a new replacement from Apple after my warranty period. I find no need to upgrade to the current gen.

But congrats on your purchase and you'll definitely enjoy it!
    Quis89 likes this.
    10-03-2016 10:53 PM
    I purchased the Space Black Stainless Steel AW "series O" a couple of months ago and couldn't be happier. I've decided to keep it and wait on the next generation AW along with the next generation iPhone. Apple does indeed have a way to make you spend money although their advertising has decreased in the past couple of years.
    Quis89 likes this.
    10-04-2016 03:57 AM
    Congrats, enjoy.
    Quis89 likes this.
    10-04-2016 04:33 AM
    Congrats on your new watch. I have had mine for several months and could not do without it now. Enjoy your new toy.
    10-05-2016 09:49 AM
    I'm loving my Apple Watch, I started with a Pebble Steel and I can't see myself ever not using a smart watch again. My main use is notifications, it's just so much faster to have them come in on my wrist and see if it's important or not. I also use the Activity app daily, I'm using one of the new Activity watch faces now actually.
    10-05-2016 12:06 PM
    I knew I wanted an Apple Watch when the rumors first started. After waiting for what seemed like forever, I got the original Pebble. It made me want an Apple product even more than I could have imagined, regardless of whatever it would do. When I got my first Watch the Pebble went into a drawer, never to see the light of day.

I use a Watch daily. It gets a little less traffic on the weekends, so I may try to cycle through some of my nice mechanical watches. If I can tear myself away, two watches may be part of the uniform of the day.
    10-05-2016 07:54 PM