Apple You've Hurt My Wallet Yet Again

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm joining the Apple Watch club. I've held out for long enough. With the new Series 2 release causing the Series 1 prices to drop, seems like the perfect time to pick one up.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm joining the Apple Watch club. I've held out for long enough. With the new Series 2 release causing the Series 1 prices to drop, seems like the perfect time to pick one up.

I doubt you'll regret purchasing it, unless, of course, you've got unrealistic expectations of it...

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Congrats! What did you buy and did you order online or pick up in store?

I went with the Apple Watch Series 1 in Space Grey. 42 mm. I ordered from the Apple Store app and picked it up in store. Couldn't have been simpler. I'm definitely enjoying it so far.

Quis89

Ambassador
Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I doubt you'll regret purchasing it, unless, of course, you've got unrealistic expectations of it...

Nah. I've had the Pebble. I'm used to the smart watch world. So I know what I'm getting myself into. I just wanted something that blended better with iOS. And the Apple Pay integration is awesome.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I went with the Apple Watch Series 1 in Space Grey. 42 mm. I ordered from the Apple Store app and picked it up in store. Couldn't have been simpler. I'm definitely enjoying it so far.

Congrats on your purchase. I've had a stainless steel "Series 0" for about a year and love it. It's the perfect companion device.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I'm still rocking my first gen AW and is still new, given a new replacement from Apple after my warranty period. I find no need to upgrade to the current gen.

But congrats on your purchase and you'll definitely enjoy it!

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I purchased the Space Black Stainless Steel AW "series O" a couple of months ago and couldn't be happier. I've decided to keep it and wait on the next generation AW along with the next generation iPhone. Apple does indeed have a way to make you spend money although their advertising has decreased in the past couple of years.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm loving my Apple Watch, I started with a Pebble Steel and I can't see myself ever not using a smart watch again. My main use is notifications, it's just so much faster to have them come in on my wrist and see if it's important or not. I also use the Activity app daily, I'm using one of the new Activity watch faces now actually.

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
I knew I wanted an Apple Watch when the rumors first started. After waiting for what seemed like forever, I got the original Pebble. It made me want an Apple product even more than I could have imagined, regardless of whatever it would do. When I got my first Watch the Pebble went into a drawer, never to see the light of day.

I use a Watch daily. It gets a little less traffic on the weekends, so I may try to cycle through some of my nice mechanical watches. If I can tear myself away, two watches may be part of the uniform of the day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2