no voice messages ?
I dont see the option to send voice messages when texting, I remember we had that option with the first Apple Watch, you would record the message and you could send it as voice or had the watch writing it for you.... is there a setting or something ??
- 09-29-2016, 07:50 PM #2
Re: no voice messages ?
When you initiate a text message via the Watch, tap on "Create Message". Afterwards, you should see the microphone symbol, the smiley face symbol and the heart symbol. Select the microphone and begin speaking your message.
- By blackcats in forum Pokemon GoReplies: 1Last Post: 09-30-2016, 06:15 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2016, 09:12 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2016, 08:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2016, 06:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-29-2016, 12:07 AM