- 09-23-2016, 12:24 PM #2iMore Genius
- 4,329 Posts
"Hey Siri" not working on Apple Watch
I've been on OS3 since the day it was released and never had a problem with "Hey Siri". In fact, I use it all the time on my watch.
Have you tried to power off and back on to see if that resolves it?
Also, make sure you have Hey Siri enabled on your watch.
Last edited by ThePinkChameleon; 09-25-2016 at 09:41 PM.
- 09-23-2016, 07:12 PM #5
- By felloffthetruck in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 19Last Post: 09-24-2016, 05:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2016, 01:06 PM
- By moc426 in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2016, 01:05 PM
- By mhettrich in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2016, 11:28 AM
- By Guacho in forum Apple WatchReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2016, 10:34 AM