- iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Question for everyone.
On the previous Apple Watch and iOS, if you pressed the side button (not the crown), you got a list of your fav contacts. This was a quick way to access, text, and make calls.
With the new iOS, it seems this feature is gone.
Am I missing something or is there a way to get that feature back?
- 09-21-2016, 07:24 AM #2
- 09-21-2016, 01:42 PM #3
Maybe there will be a Favorites app that you can keep in the Dock. I tried putting Contacts in the Dock but no go. There's always Siri, though you might not want to say the party's name out loud.
- 10-05-2016, 07:48 AM #4
- 10-05-2016, 09:12 AM #5
- 10-05-2016, 08:02 PM #6
I started to add Contacts to the Dock and realized there is no Contacts app on the phone, and it can't be added. Maybe in wOS4?
There might (?) be a third-party contacts app (Apple is picky about apps that duplicate their apps functions) that could be put in the Watch and its Dock.
Last edited by Mac Guy; 10-05-2016 at 08:24 PM.
- 10-05-2016, 10:53 PM #7iMore Intermediate
- 245 Posts
- 10-05-2016, 11:23 PM #8
- 10-06-2016, 05:41 AM #9
And while the loss of Favorites is lamentable, I think Apple made much better use of that button. Favorites could easily make a comeback and the Dock is a good place for it. And we still have Siri.
- 10-11-2016, 08:51 AM #10
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2016, 01:33 PM
- By AlexIT83 in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 6Last Post: 09-28-2016, 04:03 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2016, 10:10 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-20-2016, 10:32 AM
- By pttptppt in forum iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 09-19-2016, 11:32 PM