- Best AnswerSep 14 2016 | 2:14 pm EDT
- 09-14-2016, 02:14 PM #2
- 09-14-2016, 02:32 PM #3
- 09-14-2016, 02:43 PM #4
- 09-14-2016, 11:40 PM #5iMore Intermediate
- 493 Posts
Re: How do you clean the Apple Watch?
For cleaning, a soft wet cloth rung tightly and toweled off, followed by a microfiber cloth for the display (but really, works on the whole Watch).
For polishing, there are any number of fine polishes for stainless steel. I'm not familiar with a 'jeweler's polishing cloth'. I don't know if it will do anything for fine scratches.
For removing fine scratches, I'd look for a very fine polishing compound such as Mother's Mag Polish (which is what I'm going to try). I'll put a minuscule amount worked into smooth cotton towel and see how it goes. By working it into the cloth (maybe this is how a jeweler's polishing cloth works?) first and proceeding carefully, you can avoid getting any polish into the seams between the case and the display and sensor assembly on the back. Very important.
- 09-15-2016, 07:23 AM #6
- By birdman325 in forum iOS 10Replies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2016, 11:11 PM
- By chrisoldroyd in forum watchOSReplies: 13Last Post: 09-19-2016, 02:08 PM
- By GinaMass in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 2Last Post: 09-16-2016, 03:52 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2016, 04:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2016, 12:02 PM