Apple Watch 3.0

anon(9733642)

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
So without saying to do a fresh install, etc...I've had each iteration of the iPhone and have always purchased and plugged into iTunes and restored from a backup I do that morning. Currently I'm running my 6s and setting up downloading/installing WatchOS3. Friday morning I will back up my iPhone 6s a final time. I have a 4:00pm - 4:30pm pickup window time for my iPhone 7 at the Apple Store. I know I will need to sync my Watch to the new iPhone but if restore the iPhone 7 then it should have all the Watch info on it and then I just pair the watch and restore the Watch as well correct? Does that make sense?

Mac Guy

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
By that reasoning there would be no new update/difference from yesterday's releases.

Right. My point was trying to stop the beta updates before yesterdays releases so I could get yesterdays releases. I batted .500. Success on the phone, on the Watches not so much. I inadvertently updated them to the wOS3 GM when I thought I was going to the last beta.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I have not had any slowness for the past betas and even the official release build. But I do not have many apps on the watch. Maybe that's the issue?

FlashFan207

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site
How do you force quit an app now? With OS2 you'd just hold the button until the power off screen and then click it again to quit the app. Now it's trying to make an emergency call. Not complaining about that feature, but I'm just curious how to do it now.

timja

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
It's nearly updated after an hour and half or so. I have only just activated my watch as I've only just been able to start using it. First step was to update to 3.0

timja

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I didn't account for the update on the watch itself - which is about a sixth of the way through! :waiting:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen