Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tech_fan
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    960 Global Posts

Default Apple watch 42mm stainless steel watch band

So, I am on my 3rd Apple watch band from Amazon. The ones that look similar to the Apple watch one. The problem is the the butterfly clasp does not seem to close securely resulting in it catching on clothes or coming apart while walking or other. Is there a good band that looks like the Apple bracelet one that you would recommend?

Default Re: Apple watch 42mm stainless steel watch band

Quote Originally Posted by tech_fan View Post
    So, I am on my 3rd Apple watch band from Amazon. The ones that look similar to the Apple watch one. The problem is the the butterfly clasp does not seem to close securely resulting in it catching on clothes or coming apart while walking or other. Is there a good band that looks like the Apple bracelet one that you would recommend?
    I just bought a knock off Milanese Loop from AliExpress for $14.49 and have to admit it's pretty good.
    But as with everything, you have to try it yourself to see if it is what you're looking for.
    I, myself, am not much demanding.
  3. Thread AuthorThread Author   #3  
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    960 Global Posts

Default Re: Apple watch 42mm stainless steel watch band

Quote Originally Posted by Tartarus View Post
    I just bought a knock off Milanese Loop from AliExpress for $14.49 and have to admit it's pretty good.
    But as with everything, you have to try it yourself to see if it is what you're looking for.
    I, myself, am not much demanding.
    Thanks for the info. I got a knock off Milanese loop that I liked. I might give up on my quest for a knock off stainless steel link band.
    Tartarus likes this.