Weight loss with Apple Watch
As of today, I have lost 17 pounds since I started wearing an Apple Watch. It's not like I was really trying to lose weight at first (even though I should have been trying), but my daily focus of filling up the rings sort of nudged me in that direction. I honestly didn't think much of the Apple Watch when it first came out, but I have to say that it is quite the motivator.
I guess I don't have any questions to ask. Just wanting to share.
- 09-10-2016, 09:23 AM #2
- 09-10-2016, 09:34 AM #3
- 09-10-2016, 05:21 PM #4
- 09-21-2016, 07:33 PM #5
- By doc16mom in forum Apple Watch Series 2Replies: 6Last Post: 09-10-2016, 05:08 PM
- By iJuan in forum iPhone 7 PlusReplies: 18Last Post: 09-10-2016, 03:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-10-2016, 07:23 AM
- By doc16mom in forum Apple Watch Series 2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-09-2016, 07:32 PM
- By Tim Dumoulin in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-09-2016, 06:51 PM