Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Expert

Default Culling the herd?

Two Three questions-

I've got a lot of watch faces in the line up. In wOS1 I added a lot of similar faces with just one tweak here or there. If I delete some of these are they gone completely? Or can I bring them back like a previously purchased app that's been deleted?

If I delete as many as possible, does Apple still keep the set that shipped with the Watch? I don't want to delete those.

In wOS3 (b2 and b4) I have trouble flipping through my watch faces. It's supposed to just take a swipe left or right to get to a new face. Sometimes whether I swipe swipe or swipeswipeswipe the face doesn't move. Finally, it does and it's OK 'till I try again.

It may be my technique that's suffering. Maybe I need to warm the Watch up to my advances. Is there some trick? Not that I expected it to help, I restarted my Watch and phone and rebuilt the desktop (a joke).
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts

Default Re: Culling the herd?

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Guy View Post
    If I delete as many as possible, does Apple still keep the set that shipped with the Watch? I don't want to delete those.
    If you delete the default faces that came with the Apple Watch, it can be re-added by customizing the faces and click on the + to add a new face. The default faces you remove will be in the list still.