Signed in after installing app, had to uninstall, reboot, and reinstall. Is that normal?
I just took advantage of the BestBuy buy an iPhone get the watch for $250 off deal. I had my phone install all available apps right away. I then signed in to apps on my phone, namely LastPass and Wink. I couldn't get LastPass nor Wink to show contents on my phone. After a lot of tweaking, I realized that I had to uninstall from the watch, reboot the watch, then reinstall the app to get it to show contents. Is this normal? I guess you could also call this a PSA for those just getting a new iPhone+Watch under this deal.
- 06-22-2016, 07:22 PM #2
Re: Signed in after installing app, had to uninstall, reboot, and reinstall. Is that normal?
Just happened with Pandora and iHeart too. Basically, I installed the app on my iPhone, which then installed it on the watch. I opened it on the Watch before opening it on the iPhone. I then opened it on the iPhone. I went back to use it on the Watch, and I couldn't do anything (no contents inside the Watch app, just the loading dots). I again had to uninstall the Watch app, reboot, then reinstall the Watch app and it works. Seems that the evil that is SavedStates strike again! Too bad I can't chmod 000 ~/Library/SavedStates/ on iOS and the Watch as I did on my Mac.
- By iMore Question in forum iPad mini 4Replies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2016, 07:25 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and SocialReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2016, 05:27 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2016, 04:21 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2016, 02:51 AM
- By ndiniz in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 4Last Post: 06-20-2016, 10:28 PM