Ok for the "Scribble problem" it's seem to be a problem for language other then English. Like German, French or other...
    I can make Scribble button appear by 3D press on the message discussion and change the language to English. It does not change the language over all the watch but only on the ongoing discussion.
    Language available depend on which keyboards you set on keyboard parameter iPhone.

Hopefully Apple will correct this before final watchOS 3 !
    08-25-2016 01:39 PM
    Hopefully Apple will correct this before final watchOS 3 !
    It couldn't hurt to file a bug report.
    08-25-2016 01:53 PM
    Correct.

Don't "Hope for them to fix it"
    08-25-2016 01:56 PM
    It couldn't hurt to file a bug report.
    I just found out this about scribble and language.
    I'm actually sending this find with Feedback app on my iPhone !
    08-25-2016 02:04 PM
    Did anyone notice the latest WatchOS 3 update made available today?
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-07-2016 07:28 PM
    You mean GM build. Yup
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    09-07-2016 07:31 PM
    Yup, it's up and running on my Watch
    Just_Me_D and John Yester like this.
    09-07-2016 07:33 PM
    You mean GM build. Yup
    Yup, it's up and running on my Watch
    My Watch has been working so well that I've totally forgotten about today's update for it until a few minutes ago.......Anyway, it's updating now. Afterwards, I've got to get some sleep and be up by 3:40 AM. Take care and have a great night, guys.
    Tartarus and John Yester like this.
    09-07-2016 07:37 PM
    Working great.
    09-07-2016 07:46 PM
    Yep yep. It's downloaded and will be installed when I head upstairs for the night to plug it in.
    Tartarus likes this.
    09-07-2016 07:55 PM
    Gm update installed and the "Scribble problem"
    Is still there...
    No "Scribble button" for some language like German, French or other.
    09-08-2016 10:00 AM
    I deleted the beta profile from both the phone and Watch after the previous update. Software Update shows an update for watchOS 3, no mention of GM. Is that the same for you guys who didn't delete your profile? Any mention of GM or does it just appear as a regular 'street' update on not a dev's special.

I realize the final versions are the same. Once I load this update, I don't want to get beta update notices or badges. At at least until the watchOS 4 beta program starts.
    09-10-2016 04:16 AM
    You need to grab the latest dev profile from the dev site and install that to the watch. Then the GM will download.
    Just_Me_D and Tartarus like this.
    09-10-2016 09:15 AM
    You need to grab the latest dev profile from the dev site and install that to the watch. Then the GM will download.
    That's just it- it downloaded without the beta profiles. I deleted both, as I wanted the final update to be the 'civilian' version, and be out of the beta program.

As my phone (beta profile deleted says it's at iOS 10.0, do I need both beta profiles to download the GM to my other Watches? I'll get the wOS profiles.
    09-10-2016 11:50 AM
    That's just it- it downloaded without the beta profiles. I deleted both, as I wanted the final update to be the 'civilian' version, and be out of the beta program.

As my phone (beta profile deleted says it's at iOS 10.0, do I need both beta profiles to download the GM to my other Watches? I'll get the wOS profiles.
    I am in pretty much the same boat. I was hoping that since you can't downgrade WatchOS without sending it in that I could delete the beta profiles and stop receiving beta updates so that the next time an official consumer watchOS update came out I could update to that to get back on the consumer realease cycle. I deleted both profiles a while ago, but today I got another beta update(3.1). I am on a friends developer account since there was no public watchOS beta program. I asked him to remove me a awhile back, but is it possible that I could still receive beta updates even without profiles if he forgot to remove me? I was under the impression that you must have the profiles currently installed to receive update notifications. I'm still waiting to hear back from him for confirmation. Any thoughts?
    09-23-2016 04:05 PM
    I deleted both profiles from my phone. I did it in time to get the Official Release for iOS 10, but not in time to get the Official Release for my Watches.

That is to say that while I stopped updating the betas to the phone, I inadvertently updated to the wOS3 GM, thinking it was the last beta.

All that said, I'm at iOS 10.0.2 and wOS 3.0 with no update notifications for any devices.
    09-24-2016 06:49 AM
    For those who were on the 3.0 betas, were you able to get back on the general release path by deleting the beta profile once the 3.0 GM came available? I'm on the 3.1 betas, and I'm wondering if I can get back on the main "pipeline" by removing the profile and waiting for 3.1 GM to be released.
    10-05-2016 10:53 AM
    For those who were on the 3.0 betas, were you able to get back on the general release path by deleting the beta profile once the 3.0 GM came available?
    Yes, this is exactly what I did, and I stopped getting the beta updates and got the Official releases the same as everyone else.
    10-05-2016 07:56 PM
143 ... 456