Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Rob Phillips
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iMore Question

Default Messaging on the Apple Watch

Just a small thing really, why is it when I delete an iMessage conversation on my iPhone that it doesn't delete from the watch, I have to go in and manually delete them from there.

Not a big problem, more an annoyance

Default Re: Messaging on the Apple Watch

Welcome to iMore! That's a common issue. Hopefully Apple fixes sync issues in general with the next iteration of watchOS. You can always submit feedback directly to Apple by going to http://www.apple.com/feedback/
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    iMore Pro

507 Posts

Default Re: iMessaging on the Apple Watch. why aren't messages being deleted from my watch after they are de

I wouldn't want messages deleted from my Watch to simultaneously be deleted from my phone, but I would want the ability to Delete All from my Watch and not affect those on my phone.

I think that this is something that Apple will offer eventually. I see it as erring on the side of caution, so that those less savvy don't deleted something they didn't intend to. I mean, people go to great lengths to save their texts when their about to upgrade or are asking how to get them back after upgrading.