Messaging on the Apple Watch
Just a small thing really, why is it when I delete an iMessage conversation on my iPhone that it doesn't delete from the watch, I have to go in and manually delete them from there.
Not a big problem, more an annoyance
- 06-11-2016, 06:25 AM #2
- 08-03-2016, 11:53 AM #3iMore Expert
- 817 Posts
Re: iMessaging on the Apple Watch. why aren't messages being deleted from my watch after they are de
I wouldn't want messages deleted from my Watch to simultaneously be deleted from my phone, but I would want the ability to Delete All from my Watch and not affect those on my phone.
I think that this is something that Apple will offer eventually. I see it as erring on the side of caution, so that those less savvy don't deleted something they didn't intend to. I mean, people go to great lengths to save their texts when their about to upgrade or are asking how to get them back after upgrading.
- By samduffy in forum Apple PayReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2016, 04:21 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-11-2016, 12:42 PM
- By i like coffee16 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2016, 11:12 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2016, 06:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-10-2016, 06:59 PM