I've decided to wait for the second coming of the  Watch. I figure the worst thing that could happen is the first generation  Watch price would go down.
    The same thought hit me too but not an issue as I can take it back a day after the keynote if that does happen. In the mean time gives me plenty of time to play around with it.

Just waiting for this black band I'm not keen on the white I have at all
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-02-2016 09:08 AM
    If can wait, why not? Unless you really wish to experience the Apple Watch now, perhaps can get the base sport model first.
    Jamie Wooten likes this.
    06-02-2016 09:31 AM
    Received the black band, for a fraction of the cost it's superb!
    06-02-2016 11:51 AM
    Just waiting for this black band I'm not keen on the white I have at all
    I wasn't sure about it at first but I really like it. Doesn't go with everything but it's probably my favorite to wear.
    06-02-2016 12:48 PM
    Received the black band, for a fraction of the cost it's superb!
    MoKo? But thinner but it's 1/5 the price
    06-02-2016 12:49 PM
    Will we see a new watch at WWDC or the fall? I think everyone is anxious to see new Mac hardware, and I have to wonder if the focus will be so much on the Mac side of things, that any update to the apple watch will occur in the fall.
    06-02-2016 01:41 PM
    It makes more sense to wait...

If the newer Apple watch is a significant update then it was well worth the wait.
    If it isn't then the previous watch will still be sold at a reduced price.

I would wait to prevent buyers remorse. But your money so...do what you like.
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-02-2016 01:51 PM
    MoKo? But thinner but it's 1/5 the price

Yea Moko, it is but feels awesome and as you say cheaper
    06-02-2016 05:03 PM
    You're doing the right thing waiting. Buying a device just before the new shiny one is released would reallyyy annoy me. Plus the 2 should be thinner and with a bit of luck might even be waterproof. Plus the first was largely disappointing. Picking a used one up might be an idea though?
    06-02-2016 05:13 PM
    I pulled the trigger one month ago due to a good deal (38 mm Sport and AppleCare) because I was intrigued...

I'd like to try it for a while before buy the second version. So far I'm positively impressed by my Apple Watch. There are shortcomings, for sure, but the overall experience is great
    Spencerdl likes this.
    06-07-2016 12:25 PM
    Ordered a 38mm SS w/WSB Thursday and it arrives tomorrow. Saved $220, probably because retailers thought AW2 was on the near horizon. I wanted one SO BADLY a year ago but decided to wait it out. Glad I did!

Any of you fence sitters who are going to jump now, check out B&H Photo out of NY. $329 out the door (if you live out of state) and a free charging stand. Woot!

EDIT 6/16/16: How did I EVER make it a year?! Love it!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Should I pull the trigger or wait-watch.jpg  
    Last edited by BrindawithanI; 06-16-2016 at 11:36 AM. Reason: Added pic
    Rob Phillips and Spencerdl like this.
    06-13-2016 11:20 PM
    I thought about waiting and I am glad that I didn't. I purchased my Watch last week and I LOVE IT!! I really dislike the fact that I waited so long to get one. Now, if a next gen Watch comes out, I will "gift" this one to my kid, I know he will appreciate it.
    06-20-2016 05:07 PM
    I thought about waiting and I am glad that I didn't. I purchased my Watch last week and I LOVE IT!! I really dislike the fact that I waited so long to get one.
    I got my first one at the jump. I knew probably wanted one right away and when I saw it on the Event there was NO DOUBT. I hesitated on getting any more, thinking there could be a new one... Then Targt had their killer deal, so I said Whisky Tango and got two more.

And now I'm bitten by the band bug!
    08-03-2016 10:40 AM
    Ok so I decided not to wait. I'm glad I finally pulled the trigger and I'm happy I did.
    I really should have followed my first mind and purchased my Space Black Stainless Steel Apple Watch when I originally started too and I would probably have more accessories (Apple bands) to choose from.
    BrindawithanI and Mac Guy like this.
    08-03-2016 11:02 AM
    OOH RAH!
    Spencerdl likes this.
    08-03-2016 07:04 PM
    OOH RAH!
    SEMPER FI
    08-03-2016 07:34 PM
41 12