My apple watch stopped charging yesterday and 24 hours later replacement in hand

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yesterday my Apple watched stopped charging. I went and got a spare charger. Still wouldn't charge. Yesterday I contacted Apple Care through online chat and since I have AC+, they overnighted me a replacement at no extra cost. I'm now back in business.

e1674acea2c6c2f01b9c2d6fc7529a65.jpg

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have always had a good experience when dealing with Apple's customer service. Glad you did too. I'm on my second go around with the Watch. I am hoping to appreciate it more this time around since I paid half what I did the first time.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have always had a good experience when dealing with Apple's customer service. Glad you did too. I'm on my second go around with the Watch. I am hoping to appreciate it more this time around since I paid half what I did the first time.

I started with one of the worst experiences I ever had with Apple. They just tried to blow me off. But knowing that I have Apple care +, I knew I could request a express replacement with free over night shipping. I shouldn't have to tell somebody how to do their job. I'm happy that it's handled but not the best Apple like experience.