My apple watch stopped charging yesterday and 24 hours later replacement in hand

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Yesterday my Apple watched stopped charging. I went and got a spare charger. Still wouldn't charge. Yesterday I contacted Apple Care through online chat and since I have AC+, they overnighted me a replacement at no extra cost. I'm now back in business.

e1674acea2c6c2f01b9c2d6fc7529a65.jpg

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I have always had a good experience when dealing with Apple's customer service. Glad you did too. I'm on my second go around with the Watch. I am hoping to appreciate it more this time around since I paid half what I did the first time.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I have always had a good experience when dealing with Apple's customer service. Glad you did too. I'm on my second go around with the Watch. I am hoping to appreciate it more this time around since I paid half what I did the first time.

I started with one of the worst experiences I ever had with Apple. They just tried to blow me off. But knowing that I have Apple care +, I knew I could request a express replacement with free over night shipping. I shouldn't have to tell somebody how to do their job. I'm happy that it's handled but not the best Apple like experience.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77