- iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
Second Page of Friends . . . Remove
Am I missing something painfully obvious or is there a way to remove the new second friends screen if I don't want it and only want the one showing ?
Apart from that, this thing is really slow, sigh, I'm guessing by reading thats just the nature of the thing which sucks.
- 04-16-2016, 05:45 PM #2
- 04-18-2016, 08:09 PM #4
- 38,482 Posts
Re: Second Page of Friends . . . Remove
From what I gather from experimenting is this: As soon as you add a friend, the second page is automatically created. To remove the second screen, you;d have to delete all of your friends from the first screen. Note: I was experimenting via the Watch app on my iPhone 6S Plus.
- By guinnkevinr in forum 12-inch MacBookReplies: 6Last Post: 04-28-2016, 10:59 PM
- By jaleelhamid in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 7Last Post: 04-20-2016, 12:28 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2016, 05:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2016, 11:07 AM
- By jecerbas in forum App StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2016, 04:43 PM