Who wears their Apple Watch to sleep

torini

Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
I tend to charge mine overnight. I am planning to try and sleep with it again soon to monitor my sleeping but usually it's on its charger overnight.

appolusionist

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
What app if I may ask? It depends on how much charge my watch has when I go to bed or I need to set an alarm and don't want to hear the noise.

I am trying the HeartWatch app, but I may switch back to the Sleep Cycle app which uses the iPhone instead of the watch for monitoring. I usually have good battery life and can get a full charge in the morning as I get ready for the day.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I wear mine to bed. It only takes a little over an hour to charge (when plugged in directly to the wall), so I begin charging mine when I get in the shower. It's done charging by the time I get out of the shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, and have finished up reading my emails.

I have a thing with watches and generally only take them off when I shower (or do water changes for all of our fish tanks).

anon(631408)

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I was wearing to to bed for the silent alarms but a group of co-workers all got Fitbits to compete in challenges. Since the Apple Watch doesn't have a Fitbit app I am now wearing the fitbit for the silent alarms and the challenges but now I charge at night.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I sleep with my watch on. I track my sleep using Sleep++ and I use the alarms to wake me up without disturbing my wife. I charge my watch in the car on the way to and from work (45m-1h). I am never in fear of the battery dying on me.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Only having had mine for 12 days, I have not worn it to bed. I had a Fitbit before getting the watch that I did wear to bed to monitor sleep, but after reading this thread I may start wearing mine to bed just to see what my sleep patterns are. With the Fitbit I didn't realize just how often I was waking up during the night.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I am trying the HeartWatch app, but I may switch back to the Sleep Cycle app which uses the iPhone instead of the watch for monitoring. I usually have good battery life and can get a full charge in the morning as I get ready for the day.

I'd like to hear what you think of both apps, specifically about monitoring sleep/awake patterns.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative