Does anyone think Apple Watch 2 will have a different design ?

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing slimmer with some additional health sensors. I don't want it to make my gen 1 Apple Watch completely obsolete though.

MikezDroid

Aug 29, 2015
Visit site
With the cost of the bands id imagine that the form factor will be similar. Or perhaps there will be 2 versions, similar and new? Most likely just similar

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Hoping a similar design with improved internals, such as from 6 to 6s. Most importantly is being able to use back existing bands.

twinlight

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Thinner and just about the same. The bands are pushed so hard I will be very surprised if something changes there. I do hope we get a bigger watch around 52 mm.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I'm thinking the shape will remain the same. My fiance' wants a round face for an Apple Watch, but unless they make it huge I think that will limit the screen real estate on some of the faces.

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
Not so different the bands will be incompatible. The rumors of being slimmer is probably a credible rumor.

I do wish instead of making it thinner, don't change the form factor and use the "extra" space for a battery for even better performance. What I mean by that, is if they're going to make it thinner, I'm assuming that apple will make sure the battery performance will be the same somewhow. Using that logic, they could use the same form factor and have even better battery life.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner