- 03-28-2016, 06:32 AM #2
- 03-30-2016, 03:52 AM #3
- 03-30-2016, 05:08 AM #4
- 04-02-2016, 10:39 PM #5iMore Newbie
- 33 Posts
Re: Apple Watch Speed
I did a unpair/repair and didn't restore from a backup and then turned on Reduce Motion and Reduce Transparency. In the Accessibilities. Watch seems to be running a lot snappier now. Still overall slow compared to where I'd like it to be but much happier with it.
- 04-02-2016, 11:07 PM #6
- 04-04-2016, 02:21 AM #7iMore Beginner
- 84 Posts
Re: Apple Watch speed, has it improved?
It's ridiculously slow sometimes. Yes, you can use the watch for some things but it will be faster to bike home, boot the computer and do it there sometimes.
I use it mostly passively. Time, track daily exercise and see notifications.
- By Jin-oh Choi in forum iPad Pro (12.9-inch)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2016, 09:28 AM
- By paramaribo in forum Apple WatchReplies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2016, 05:08 AM
- By phreddyl in forum AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2016, 03:43 PM
- By MrMars in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2016, 12:58 PM
- By GoforthwithJOY in forum iPhone 6Replies: 1Last Post: 03-28-2016, 01:12 AM