Can my Apple Watch show that I left my phone on vibrate?
I leave my iPhone 5 on vibrate by mistake and miss calls. I don't want to be a disturbance in quiet places so I need to be able to use vibrate. Is there an app to display on the chronometer watch face that I forgot again to turn the vibrate off?
Phone is classic iPhone 5 9MD664KK/A running iOS 8.4. Watch is MJ2Y2LL/A running 1.0 (12S507)
- 03-24-2016, 04:37 AM #2
- 5,548 Posts
Re: Can my Apple Watch show that I left my phone on vibrate?
Are you still missing calls even with the watch on? My phone is always on vibrate, and since wearing the Apple Watch I haven't missed any.
I don't know of any compilations that show sound/vibrate on the phone, unfortunately. If there are specific locations you need to remind yourself, there's an IFTTT (now IF) recipe for that:
- 03-24-2016, 05:43 AM #3
- By parker5011 in forum iPad 2Replies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2016, 09:51 AM
- By rpe1 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 15Last Post: 04-05-2016, 10:28 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2016, 07:22 PM
- By BreakingKayfabe in forum iPhone SEReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2016, 11:47 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2016, 10:25 PM