How many bands and cases do u have & do u change em a lot?

MrAdamsD

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
I just bought a 3rd party Milanese black band and it's been been holding up great. I know the official Apple band is higher quality but I paid $15 for mine and it looks great on my Black SS. It's on Amazon.

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
I was just browsing the sub-forum and came across this thread. Never realized how many watch bands people buy. Why do you need so many? I'm genuinely curious.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I was just browsing the sub-forum and came across this thread. Never realized how many watch bands people buy. Why do you need so many? I'm genuinely curious.

I change mine all the time depending on my mood.

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I've had my watch, three days, and I've already bought two bands. Today I'm rolling with the red, tomorrow, probably the black.
Why?
Well, simply because I feel like it. No, seriously :)

A_M_W

Mar 29, 2015
Visit site
Re: How many bands and cases do u have & do u change em a lot?

I am liking these bands. I need to get myself one...

Still really happy with mine, very comfy to wear and the colour has held up well, I was worried it would get grubby but it nothing a damp cloth can't sort. I would recommend the band, especially for the summer.

by1333

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: How many bands and cases do u have & do u change em a lot?

Still really happy with mine, very comfy to wear and the colour has held up well, I was worried it would get grubby but it nothing a damp cloth can't sort. I would recommend the band, especially for the summer.

Exactly. These new colorways will go great for the summer. Nice, cool and relaxing

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

I ordered my 1st band yesterday. It's the black Milanese loop by BRG! Been using it since around 2:30 this afternoon and I really like it a lot.

KAWZ

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I only have the one band I purchased my Apple Watch with, the black sports band. I have 3 cases but only used 2; the Spigen Rugged Armor, and a clear one until it turned clear-green lol. I normally let my stainless steel shine these days.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Bands:
  • White sport
  • Midnight Blue sport
  • Red sport
  • Pearl woven nylon
Looking at the black and royal blue woven.... and maybe one of the leather.

Cases:
  • Speck candyshell (white)
I only use the case during t-ball, those kids are nuts.

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered my 2nd band. Moko sport band in midnight blue! So that should do it for me. I'll have...

Black sport
Black Milanese loop
Midnight blue sport

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site

I might order another sport band. ...must fight the urge!!!

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Ya know, I'd stopped using the black Milanese loop by BRG due to the micro adjustments that get made depending on how you flex your wrist. I went back to it yesterday afternoon and I must say, I REALLY like this thing. May very well go All-Milanese all the time.

flycoolchick

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I currently have 6 bands for my 42mm Apple Watch:
2-Milanese Loops
3-Sport Bands
1-Paracord Band

I have to resist the urge to buy bands weekly! I'm weak though.

flycoolchick

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Ya know, I'd stopped using the black Milanese loop by BRG due to the micro adjustments that get made depending on how you flex your wrist. I went back to it yesterday afternoon and I must say, I REALLY like this thing. May very well go All-Milanese all the time.

The Milanese loops are by far my favorite bands!!

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

How is your Milanese holding up? I keep hearing terrible things about the 3rd party loops and I really want to get the Apple SB ML.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR