How many bands and cases do u have & do u change em a lot?

doc16mom

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Omg I'm addicted to bands. I like the sports ones the best they are so comfortable and wear supper well. I have 6 sports band in red, mint green,antique white,white,light pink,navy blue, and the new Royal blue. I change them every day. I also have two clock works bands one in vintage brown and one in natural.

stefp

Apr 24, 2015
Visit site
I'd been using the black sports band that came with the watch when I bought it last June until today. I ordered a new Pearl Nylon Band and it came this morning. I really like it. It looks much better. That means I have the grand total of two bands now :)

tlo07

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
f831cfa5a252e1c05b93ecaf4bc0c2ea.jpg

Well here is my secret shame (not so secret anymore, I guess). I would still like to get one of the nylon ones Apple just came out with.

gagatronics

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
How many bands and cases do u have & do u change em a lot?

So I am thinking of getting a leather strap but I have never worn a leather strap before, ever! Even in any of my previous or current non-smart watches. So how does it hold up? With sweat, washing hands, etc? Would love to know your thoughts. Thanks!

brianminor

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Re: How many bands and cases do u have & do u change em a lot?

So I am thinking of getting a leather strap but I have never worn a leather strap before, ever! Even in any of my previous or current non-smart watches. So how does it hold up? With sweat, washing hands, etc? Would love to know your thoughts. Thanks!

I have Apple's leather loop that the side leather or whatever it is on the side has come off some. I have but it through a lot. Also have a friend that has the black leather classic buckle that is also starting to fray a bit. But he's also worn it everyday. They are great bands, you'll just wanna be more cautious with them.

gagatronics

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: How many bands and cases do u have & do u change em a lot?

I have Apple's leather loop that the side leather or whatever it is on the side has come off some. I have but it through a lot. Also have a friend that has the black leather classic buckle that is also starting to fray a bit. But he's also worn it everyday. They are great bands, you'll just wanna be more cautious with them.

Thank you! Do you take it off each time you wash your hands? Or is it ok with water/soap splashes?

Ryanleelejeune

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have two sport bands(white and black), a off brand black Milanese loop, and a leather band. I change them out often! I do have a case for it, but don't like the bulkiness of it.

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Hmmmmm... Ok here it goes

2 Watches 1 SS, 1 Sport (42mm)

Bands:
Sport:
White
Black
Walnut
Fog
Red
Midnight Blue
Green
Yellow
Orange

Fancy:
Link Bracelet
Milanese Loop
Leather Loop
Lugs+ Leather strap

Had pearl nylon, but returned it. Might get a black nylon when they are back in stock

I change band almost daily depending on what I am wearing or doing :)

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I'm in the process of making my own bands to go with my Rose Gold 38MM Sports watch. If I do ever get a case it'll probably be a silver one so that I can make a wider variety of different colored bands. (For some reason the connector looks gold in the photo... but it's rose gold).

I will probably try making leather and soft suede at some point, but for now just fabric covered elastic.

2016-04-07-06.18.png

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Hmmmmm... Ok here it goes

2 Watches 1 SS, 1 Sport (42mm)

Bands:
Sport:
White
Black
Walnut
Fog
Red
Midnight Blue
Green
Yellow
Orange

Fancy:
Link Bracelet
Milanese Loop
Leather Loop
Lugs+ Leather strap

Had pearl nylon, but returned it. Might get a black nylon when they are back in stock

I change band almost daily depending on what I am wearing or doing :)

Are the majority of those the  bands?

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
I have 3 Apple Sports bands.
Black, Green and the new Yellow that was just released.
I have a red MoKo band, but I'm not liking that too much. The Apple sports band has a better fit and finish imo.
I also have a MoKo black Milanese band and that's nice. Given the quality of that band, I don't see a need to buy Apple's 150 dollar black milanese band

I change them about once a month, since I have just got the yellow, that's been on my wrist most of the time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice