Do you know many people who have Apple Watch?

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I know only one person who has the Apple watch. I think the price is still prohibitive for a lot of people. Too bad they don't know what they're missing. :biggrin:

MooMooPrincess

Nov 16, 2015
Visit site
I know only one person who has the Apple watch. I think the price is still prohibitive for a lot of people. Too bad they don't know what they're missing. :biggrin:

I think it's because not many people actually have an iPhone and the price and seeing that its pretty horrible...unless you have an idevice is probably the issue

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For months, I didn't see anyone else with an Watch in my area, but now I've seen quite a few people with them, but still not even close to the amount of people I see with an iPhone.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
For months, I didn't see anyone else with an Watch in my area, but now I've seen quite a few people with them, but still not even close to the amount of people I see with an iPhone.

Same here but now I know four people personally who have one and then I've see a few out and about each day.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I have several friends, family members, colleagues, and clients with Apple Watches.
Your question is very intriguing, especially since the responses I'm seeing so far show that most users only know a small number of people with Apple Watches.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I know 3-4 people who have one. But I was in Michigan for work this week and was with about 70 people and easily 1/3 of them had apple watches. I was surprised.

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
I don't really know that many people who have smartwatches in general let alone Apple Watches.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I know 3-4 people who have one. But I was in Michigan for work this week and was with about 70 people and easily 1/3 of them had apple watches. I was surprised.

Where in MI were you? I live in Michigan and see people with Apple Watches all of the time.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I also know several colleagues of mine have the AW including myself. It's really a marvellous little device to compliment your iPhone.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I know a couple people who own them. I personally would never own one unless given to me. I do not see the value in one. But that's just me. :)

rudyalexc

Jun 23, 2014
Visit site
My mother bought me it as a gift, it was $350 for the 42mm Sport version, I got the Grey color. I think for $300-400 it's hard to beat. Most decent watches cost that much, so why not pay for something that can do that much and so much more? It's more of a novelty but it has made me more productive and professional in tremendous ways.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73