Could you please do a survey about a smartwatch?

NasVader

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Dear forum members,

My name is Woo-Chul Cho from South Korea. I am a Ph.D student in Seoul studying Management Information System (MIS) and I hope you to read this article asking you for a brief moment of your time.

I am currently investigating consumers’ behavioral patterns related to a smartwatch and the purpose of my research is to find the reason why the users like their smartwatch. However, as you may know, it is impossible to figure it out without knowing user's perceptions and opinions about a smartwatch. Meanwhile, I impressively read a lot of discussion articles in this smartwatch forum. And then I had confidence that this forum users are the best respondents throughout all global websites. :)

For this very reason, and with your consensual agreement on this, my goal here is to kindly ask you to participate in a little survey I have prepared during my research analysis. It shouldn’t take longer than 10 minutes if you feel like thinking more about the questions!
I am really grateful for your time, and wish to apologize beforehand if this somehow bothered you. But I'm sure that your response will contribute to advancement of Smart-Watch.

NOTE : This survey is being conducted only for research purpose based on Mobile Nation's guideline.

Here’s the link to the Survey: www.surveymonkey.com/r/NSBFQKF

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

NasVader

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
I heard that this questions are repetitive. I agree with the opinion. But, it is essential to prove the hypotheses academically. Most survey of academic research has repetitive questions because of validity and reliability. There is no way to avoid the repetitions. After finishing this research, I will upload the paper in this forum. At that time, you will understand why this questions are repetitive. Thank you for your efforts in advance. It will contribute to the future of smartwatch. :smile:

NasVader

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
The participation rates are so low. :crying:

I am sure that the results are very interesting. And I want to share the results with iMore forum members.

Please help me..

NasVader

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
Unfortunately.. The participation rates are so low.

Especially, Applewatch will be an important key to prove the hypotheses because the applewatch is highly similar with a real wrist-watch.

Please help me..

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2