Notification Sounds on Apple Watch
Ok, I am thinking I'm missing something really obvious here. But is there a way to turn off all sound on the AW ?? I only want haptic feedback. I went into settings and turned the sound down all the way. My notifications come through fine for texts with only haptic feedback, but when I received a call, my AW definitely made sound. It wasn't overly loud, but definitely can be heard if I was in a meeting. I also heard faint pings on something out (which I now can't remember).
Can someone tell me if this can be turned off?
UPDATE: Ok, I found it in settings under Phone, but mine was set to mirrors my iPhone, which is set to vibrate. Why would it make a sound?
- 02-05-2016, 02:41 PM #2
- 02-05-2016, 07:05 PM #4
- 02-08-2016, 01:51 AM #5
- By iMore Question in forum Apple TVReplies: 3Last Post: 02-21-2016, 07:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2016, 07:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-05-2016, 02:23 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2016, 01:51 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-05-2016, 10:51 AM