No notifications from Google Hangouts
I just got an Apple Watch today. So far so good, I think --- but I have noticed that I haven't received a single notification from Google Hangouts. I've checked notification settings on the phone and in the watch app and they're fine. Notifications are toggled on and also on for notification center. The only thing that is toggled off is sound, which shouldn't make a difference. The watch app is set to mirror the phone settings.
Anyone have any idea why I'm not getting the notifications? I rely on GH quite a bit so need to get them. It works fine on my Pebble Time with the same settings.
UPDATE: I turned notifications off and back on on my iPhone for GH and now I'm getting some but not all my GH notifications and non of them vibrate on the watch.
Last edited by eyecrispy; 02-04-2016 at 04:33 PM.
- 02-04-2016, 09:59 PM #2
- By tnt4 in forum iPhone 6sReplies: 15Last Post: 03-14-2016, 03:59 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 6Replies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2016, 09:29 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPad AirReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2016, 01:31 AM
- By ipooed in forum iOS 9Replies: 7Last Post: 02-04-2016, 05:43 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2016, 11:22 AM