- iMore Intermediate
- 368 Posts
Apple Watch Switching to Mute Automatically?
Over the past few months I've found my Apple Watch sounds to turn off spontaneously from time to time. I have no idea what causes it. When I check my settings glance, in every case I've found the red mute button to be active, although I never selected it, as best I can recall.
Has anyone else else experienced this behavior?
- 02-02-2016, 08:01 PM #2
Re: Apple Watch Switching to Mute Automatically?
It might be because one of the sound settings mirror your iPhone. So whenever you put your iPhone into silent mode, your Watch will mirror it. I might be wrong but when I turn on DND on my iPhone, my Watch turns it on as well.
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-03-2016, 12:16 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2016, 04:50 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 02:24 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 12:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum General Apple News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 02-02-2016, 07:57 AM