Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree47Likes
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    14,631 Global Posts

Default Re: Should I wait to get the new Watch or get the current version now?

Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    All speculation. There was thought we could see an update this past week. If you want it go ahead and get it. You'll always be waiting.
    Mark Gurman from 9 to 5 Mac said a couple of months back there would be no updated watch this spring. If he says so, you better believe it. He ended all speculation a ways back.
    iMore Nanite

Zagg is a great glass protector for the Apple Watch
    iMore Expert

I got my first Watch out of the gate, and despite it's limitations, have not been a bit disappointed. I did the right thing.

Then there were the Best Buy and Target sales. Buy now or wait for v2. Hm. For me there is no watch to rule them all. I might want v2 I might not. Assuming I want v2 (a good bet) that doesn't mean the others are obsolete.

So I bought, and didn't care if there was a new Watch coming. As it turned out, none as of yet, and that's OK by me.
    iMore Pro

Global Posts
    692 Global Posts

I'd wait.
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #130  
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,673 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by impaler View Post
    I'd wait.
    At this moment in time, I would do the same.
    iMore Genius

Global Posts
    10,074 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mac Guy View Post
    I got my first Watch out of the gate, and despite it's limitations, have not been a bit disappointed. I did the right thing.

Then there were the Best Buy and Target sales. Buy now or wait for v2. Hm. For me there is no watch to rule them all. I might want v2 I might not. Assuming I want v2 (a good bet) that doesn't mean the others are obsolete.

So I bought, and didn't care if there was a new Watch coming. As it turned out, none as of yet, and that's OK by me.
    I also just received my  watch about 2 wks ago. Early bday gift from the hubby. Sure, I could've waited to see if V2 was coming out, but I really wanted one to enjoy now. I'm very happy he got it for me now, I love it and I enjoy using it very much !
    iMore Expert

Quote Originally Posted by ThePinkChameleon View Post
    but I really wanted one to enjoy now
    YES! Anticipation may be great in some things, but I want gratification and Apple Goodness now!

I had a Pebble, and it was almost fun for the first week, then I took it off and waited for the Watch. I'm still lovin' it (them) today!

(And I just ordered three more bands!)
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts

I was planning to wait for rev 2 of the Apple Watch but a local retailer was running an insane deal where I walked out with a brand new Space Gray 42mm Apple Watch Sport for $180. 😊
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456