Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #76  
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,674 Global Posts

Default Re: Apple Watch

Quote Originally Posted by swarlos View Post
    The space black SS is soooo sexy I love mine http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...a9141421c1.jpg
    That looks so nice!
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Default Re: Should I wait to get the new Watch or get the current version now?

I was considering waiting for the next version but I couldn't hold off. I bought the sport in space grey with the black band. Some guy was selling it brand new never opened on Ebay for $300 - free shipping. I effing love this thing. The OLED is beautiful, the sport band is so comfortable (especially compared to the leather band on the Moto 360 2nd gen that I was wearing before), the notifications work wonderfully and overall it's just a great experience.
    robertk328 likes this.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    40 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TripleOne View Post
    Grats!

I got mine the moment the rumors said that it won't launch in early 2016.
    And I received it today! 42mm Sport gold - brand new from Amazon. Perfect!
    robertk328 likes this.
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #79  
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,674 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bilbothejust View Post
    Enjoy!

The gold looks really nice
    bilbothejust likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Merrill View Post
    I was considering waiting for the next version but I couldn't hold off. I bought the sport in space grey with the black band. Some guy was selling it brand new never opened on Ebay for $300 - free shipping. I effing love this thing. The OLED is beautiful, the sport band is so comfortable (especially compared to the leather band on the Moto 360 2nd gen that I was wearing before), the notifications work wonderfully and overall it's just a great experience.
    Enjoy your new watch! The sport bands are definitely comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by bilbothejust View Post
    Congrats!
    bilbothejust likes this.
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #82  
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,674 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    Enjoy your new watch! The sport bands are definitely comfortable
    I was suprised at how comfortable the sport bands are when I first tried them on!
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    2 Global Posts

Would love to have the Apple Watch iMore is giving away!!
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #84  
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,674 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by greytrey76 View Post
    Yep! They're giving away the SS.
    robertk328 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by greytrey76 View Post
    Good luck!

Best Buy has $100 off on  watches this week if anyone is interested
    Rob Phillips and eyecrispy like this.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #87  
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,674 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dchandler View Post
    $99 off the iPad Probas well!
    dchandler likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleOne View Post
    $99 off the iPad Probas well!
    Thanks for the tips!
    dchandler likes this.

I found this out last night and picked up a rose gold lavender sport for the wife today ..

Quote Originally Posted by Peligro911 View Post
    I found this out last night and picked up a rose gold lavender sport for the wife today ..
    Congrats! $100 off is a good deal

Congrats man, I hope she likes it.

Quote Originally Posted by robertk328 View Post
    Congrats! $100 off is a good deal
    Ended up getting a better deal than that! I got a open box and literally it was untouched all the little wrappers were still on everything and I checked the serial number it had never been activated at all.
    Rob Phillips likes this.

Ended up getting a better deal than that! I got a open box and literally it was untouched all the little wrappers were still on everything and I checked the serial number it had never been activated at all.
    Nice! Even better Maybe it was a gift of a certain size and they instantly realized it was too big/small.
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    2,965 Global Posts

Thanks for the $99 off tip. I just purchased mine about a week ago full price. I will go back to bb to receive my $99 back.
    iMore Nanite

I have had mine since its release and it still looks good as new. I wear it everyday. ⌚️
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #96  
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,674 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sumrluvr66 View Post
    I have had mine since its release and it still looks good as new. I wear it everyday. ⌚️
    Mine is still looking fresh as well
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    565 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Merrill View Post
    You mentioned notifications--as far as I'm concerned there is no comparison between the Apple watch and any Android wear when it comes to notifications. AW just annoys the heck out of me, the constant swiping or flicking of notifications from Google Now was just too much and poorly implemented. AW hasn't been updated since November of last year. I expected better froom Google.
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    2,686 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tsparks1 View Post
    You mentioned notifications--as far as I'm concerned there is no comparison between the Apple watch and any Android wear when it comes to notifications. AW just annoys the heck out of me, the constant swiping or flicking of notifications from Google Now was just too much and poorly implemented. AW hasn't been updated since November of last year. I expected better froom Google.
    I was genuinely thinking of switching to Android Wear and the Nexus 6P but after watching two video reviews for a Moto 360 and Huawei watch I knew I wouldn't like it after seeing all the swiping you have to do in AW. Plus my Watch is too sexy!!
    tsparks1 likes this.
    iMore Intermediate

There will always be bigger, better, faster, etc. If you want it, get it and try to keep it in decent condition. If a new one comes out sell the old, buy the new. I tried to talk myself out of it from the keynote until Christmas. My wife gave me mine and said "You talked about it because you really wanted it, now shut up and enjoy"
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #100  
    iMore Guru

Global Posts
    1,674 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JML5150 View Post
    There will always be bigger, better, faster, etc. If you want it, get it and try to keep it in decent condition. If a new one comes out sell the old, buy the new. I tried to talk myself out of it from the keynote until Christmas. My wife gave me mine and said "You talked about it because you really wanted it, now shut up and enjoy"
    Nyaww!!
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast