Should I wait to get the new Watch or get the current version now?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

I'm thinking of getting the Apple Watch, it's more of a want than a need.

Should I wait until September? Or get one now?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Apple Watch

Does the Sport scratch easily? I am planning to get the Sport as the price is just nice.

Not in my experience. I've had my Watch since May, and I wear it all day every day without a protective casing or screen on it. Yet, there's no damage on it whatsoever.

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: Apple Watch

Some said Watch 2 will be announced in March, some said won't be announced at all and some said announce later this year while some said only upgraded with a FaceTime camera and that's it.

There are many speculations but won't be official until Apple says so in the end. So if you really want one now BUT can afford to 'fall back' if the Watch 2 really does announce in March, go for it. If cannot wait at all, just buy one now and get over that uneasy feeling. The current Apple Watch won't fail you and it's been my most-worn watch up to now.

loveseyecandy

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site

121d4aca8e44213cc550096d9596eeee.jpg
Does the Sport scratch easily? I am planning to get the Sport as the price is just nice.

On Amazon you can find cheaper cases and glass for the screen as well as bands the bands come in 3 pieces just like the one from Apple the case has a crown protection on it I love it also I love how u can just change the colors out and stuff! I don't know bout the scratches Because I had mine bout 3 month now and always have it on there just to be on the safe side!

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

T
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160123/121d4aca8e44213cc550096d9596eeee.jpg

On Amazon you can find cheaper cases and glass for the screen as well as bands the bands come in 3 pieces just like the one from Apple the case has a crown protection on it I love it also I love how u can just change the colors out and stuff! I don't know bout the scratches Because I had mine bout 3 month now and always have it on there just to be on the safe side!

That looks nice!

I'll get a glass screen protector tomorrow I think, and let someone help me put it on.