I love it!

Does anyone use a screen protector on their Sport? Since its not Sapphire
    Congrats on your purchase! No cases or screen protectors for me. I've never put one on any other watch I've owned. I don't think it's necessary.
    01-23-2016 01:57 PM
    Congrats on your purchase! No cases or screen protectors for me. I've never put one on any other watch I've owned. I don't think it's necessary.
    Thank you!

I just got a screen protector for it just to make sure there's not going to be any scratches in the long run.

I love the look of it so no case for me either.

Can't wait to get a dock for it
    firstborn80 likes this.
    01-23-2016 02:01 PM
    I love it!

Does anyone use a screen protector on their Sport? Since its not Sapphire
    I definitely do. No glass protector though. Let me know how that works for you.
    01-23-2016 07:52 PM
    I definitely do. No glass protector though. Let me know how that works for you.
    Its working fine so far, now the search for a HiRise begins!
    01-23-2016 07:56 PM
    Its working fine so far, now the search for a HiRise begins!
    Good luck!

How's force touch?
    01-23-2016 08:00 PM
    Good luck!

How's force touch?
    Love it!

The battery life is also great so far. Planning to get a leather strap for it, but might wait until March.

Which one are you rocking on your wrist?
    01-23-2016 08:07 PM
    I've held off on buying the Watch, but Groupon has a great deal. For $399, you get a 42mm Watch Bundle with:
    Apple Watch Sport with 42mm silver-tone case
    S/M and M/L Sport Bands
    Milanese Loop stainless steel band
    Classic Buckle genuine-leather band in saddle brown
    Aluminum charging stand
    All accessories are third party
    Condition: new

Despite the somewhat mixed reviews of the Watch, I'm very tempted to jump on this.
    01-24-2016 10:12 AM
    I've held off on buying the Watch, but Groupon has a great deal. For $399, you get a 42mm Watch Bundle with:
    Apple Watch Sport with 42mm silver-tone case
    S/M and M/L Sport Bands
    Milanese Loop stainless steel band
    Classic Buckle genuine-leather band in saddle brown
    Aluminum charging stand
    All accessories are third party
    Condition: new

Despite the somewhat mixed reviews of the Watch, I'm very tempted to jump on this.
    Oh wow!

That's a great deal. The Watch is a great companion for the iPhone IMO.

I'm having second thoughts on exchanging my Sport for the Space Black Stainless Steel. I think I might just hold off until the next generation.
    01-24-2016 04:50 PM
    Just ordered the Hermes Cuff, I always have worn cuff watches and I can't believe I actually get to have my cake and eat it too.
    gagatronics likes this.
    01-24-2016 09:38 PM
    Just ordered the Hermes Cuff, I always have worn cuff watches and I can't believe I actually get to have my cake and eat it too.
    Grats! I'm sure you'll love it.

Are you going to use it with the Sport or Stainless Steel?
    01-24-2016 11:59 PM
    I got a great deal on a new sport on Swappa yesterday. After hearing that we probably won't see a second gen until September I figured I might as well enjoy the one we have for now!
    01-25-2016 11:56 AM
    Just bought it! Can't wait to unbox it. I should be fine.. I think.. Hehe
    Yay!!! Congrats!! You're gonna love it.
    01-25-2016 02:58 PM
    I got a great deal on a new sport on Swappa yesterday. After hearing that we probably won't see a second gen until September I figured I might as well enjoy the one we have for now!
    That's what I did as well. Once I heard it's not going to be released in March, off I go!
    01-25-2016 04:32 PM
    Enjoy your new watch!
    01-25-2016 06:20 PM
    Share some pics?
    01-25-2016 06:26 PM
    Wait. I got the Apple Watch just a couple months ago and it's basically a bust. The watch doesn't really do anything other than serve as a notification Center on your wrist. The apps available do not do much. If I had to do it all over again I would not buy the Apple Watch.
    01-25-2016 07:57 PM
    Wait. I got the Apple Watch just a couple months ago and it's basically a bust. The watch doesn't really do anything other than serve as a notification Center on your wrist. The apps available do not do much. If I had to do it all over again I would not buy the Apple Watch.
    Sad to hear that it didn't work out for you.

The Apple Watch has a lot of potential and it's only a first gen product.

I find it more as a productivity tool.
    01-25-2016 08:00 PM
    Why didn't you return it?
    TripleOne, JML5150 and Adawg1203 like this.
    01-25-2016 08:24 PM
    Funny i bought a 42" Stainless Steal with space black bracelet upgrade from a 42" space gray sport aluminum
    01-25-2016 09:04 PM
    Funny i bought a 42" Stainless Steal with space black bracelet upgrade from a 42" space gray sport aluminum
    Nice! Enjoy!!

That's what I wanted to do. I'll stick with my Sport and wait for the next gen
    robertk328 likes this.
    01-25-2016 09:09 PM
    Nice! Enjoy!!

That's what I wanted to do. I'll stick with my Sport and wait for the next gen
    It's a nice watch -- glad you're enjoying it
    01-26-2016 06:52 AM
    It's a nice watch -- glad you're enjoying it
    It is!

Which one are you rocking?

And thanks
    01-26-2016 06:53 AM
    yes. my apple watch sport screen was annoyingly scratched up after 3 months. look at your phone screen: if it is scratched your watch will be too. i sold mine and bought a stainless steel apple watch with sapphire screen about a month ago, the steel has a few scratches but the screen is flawless. and you can buff out the scratches on the steel, not on the aluminum
    01-26-2016 02:06 PM
    I've had one for about a month now and I'm very happy with it. I got the Sport 42mm Space Gray. Battery life is great and I don't see any scratches or scuffs yet. I hated the silicone band after less than a week. I got the Apple Leather Loop as a replacement and it's way more comfortable.

I don't know what else can be improved in the next version of the Apple Watch, but right now I'm not clamoring for any improvements and will still enjoy mine even if a new version comes out in March. The only thing I would like to see in future versions is a 46 or 50mm watch size for people who like their watches on the larger side.
    01-26-2016 03:17 PM
    It is!

Which one are you rocking?

And thanks
    Stainless steel I had the SGS like you but really wanted the stainless and exchanged it. In the store I thought it was too shiny, but I kept thinking about it and after a week of that (which can be exhausting) I brought it in, made the swap, and haven't looked back. I do think the SGS looks real sharp, but I had my mind set on the SS when I went in and thought I'd save a few $ by going with the sport. But it wasn't what I wanted and I knew I had to change it while I was in the exchange period. There's medication for that sort of thing, so I'm told
    01-26-2016 04:07 PM
133 1234 ...